Sorry, we don’t want to use recruiters for this role.
We are on the lookout for an ambitious and hard-working SEO Executive to join our team. You will be working alongside our strategists on a wide range of client accounts, and no one day will be the same. You’ll be joining our business at a really exciting time and be able to have a real say on new processes and driving change.
Experience in keyword research, competitor gap analysis and link audits are essential. Though you will also have the opportunity to create and deliver SEO strategies and campaigns, while helping clients to understand opportunities and advise where they should be investing.
You should be proficient with industry-standard tools such as Semrush, Google Analytics and Google Search Console as you’ll be responsible for producing and delivering regular reports and working with clients to drive business goals.
This role demands a driven and motivated SEO specialist, someone who actively stays up to date with industry trends through self learning, attending industry events and skill-sharing.
What we offer:
- Salary: £25,000-£35,000
- Leeds City Centre based (applicants must be commutable within 1 hour)
- Flexitime with core hours and remote working (at least 2 days in studio p/w)
What we need:
- Ideally 1-3 years of agency experience
- Demonstrable experience of on-page SEO techniques and how to implement content strategies
- Demonstrable experience of off-page SEO techniques and how to integrate link building strategies into an organic campaign
- Experience in briefing copywriters for content creation and following a content strategy
- Experience in running SEO audits, including indexation and status errors, performance and technical issues, as well as link audits
- Experience summarising complex technical issues- including the impact of algorithm updates – in a way less technical people will understand
- Adept at using:
- Google Search Console
- Screaming Frog
- Excel / Google Sheets
- Demonstrable experience in managing your own time effectively
We’d like it if you have:
- Cross-channel experience would be advantageous
- A desire to learn new skills and how to create digital marketing strategies
- Google Tag Manager experience
- Looker Studio experience
- Experience in optimising UX / UI (CRO)
So what can we offer you?
- Forward-thinking and progressive company
- Great working conditions with a relaxed and fun atmosphere
- Extended free holiday at Christmas
- Additional holiday for each year you work with us
- Monthly personal development time to learn something new or enrich your life. If you need something to help you progress, then just ask
- LS2 location with loads of amenities on our doorstep
- Team away days
- Duvet Days
- You won’t just be another number
- Free access to Spill employee support
So what's next?
Give us a call or fill out the form below.