- Google & Microsoft Ads
- Google Tag Manager & Tracking
- Data Analysis
We are on the lookout for a PPC Executive to join our team. You will be working on a wide range of client accounts, and no one day will be the same.
We need a data-driven and versatile person that enjoys maximising performance across Google & Microsoft Ads, and relishes the challenge of building PPC Campaigns and optimising them for success.
You will be responsible for managing a portfolio of campaigns (both B2B & B2C), including communicating directly with clients to assist them in achieving their goals. You will be required to make recommendations and produce detailed analysis on a regular basis. This is an incredible opportunity to lead on new projects and work with a broad range of pay-per-click budgets.
- Salary: £25,000-£32,000
- Leeds City Centre-based
- Flexitime with core hours and remote working
- A PPC professional who can forecast, set up, manage, optimise and report on paid search campaigns
- At least 2 years agency experience
- Someone with the ability to conduct in-depth keyword research, create engaging ad copy for a range of audiences and segment ad groups
- An understanding of different PPC market landscapes, and how to effectively conduct competitor analysis in order to optimise a campaign
- Ability to identify opportunities for account growth and areas to achieve client objectives and efficiencies
- Great communication skills
- Proficient in using: Google Analytics, Google Ads, Microsoft Ads including Keyword Planners & Editor Tools
- Rigorous attitude towards ‘test and learn’ to enhance account performance long-term
- Excellent understanding of PPC analytics and how to use data to measure and report on success
- Experience managing successful Search, Performance Max, Discovery, Shopping & Display campaigns
- Strong planning and organisational skills
- Fresh ideas and involvement in PPC strategies for new business pitches
We’d like it if you have:
- A proven background of success across B2B clients & lead generation accounts
- Certifications in Google Ads Skillshop (Search, Display, Measurement, Video, Shopping, Apps)
- Some experience in CRO and landing page optimisation would be beneficial
- Detailed knowledge of search intelligence platforms and bidding engines for optimising account performance and identifying new opportunities
- Exposure to major PPC platforms (Facebook, LinkedIn, TikTok, Google Ads, Microsoft Ads, Baidu) and how to influence/integrate holistic campaign strategies
- Programmatic experience
- Affiliate experience
So, what can we offer you?
- Forward-thinking and progressive company
- Great working conditions with a relaxed and fun atmosphere
- Extended free holiday at Christmas
- Additional holiday for each year you work with us
- Monthly personal development time to learn something new or enrich your life. If you need something to help you progress, then just ask
- LS2 location with loads of amenities on our doorstep
- Team away days
- Duvet Days
- You won’t just be another number
- Free access to Spill employee support
So what's next?
Give us a call or fill out the form below.