- Client Communication
- Project / Client management
- Organic / Paid Social Strategy
- General administration
Are you an Account Executive with agency experience looking to take the next step in your career? Do you have a love for all things digital and helping to deliver client goals? We’re looking for a client-centric allrounder to take the reins on a number of varied and exciting clients.
You’ll be responsible for taking the day-to-day lead on your key accounts, working within the Client Services team to develop marketing strategies for both B2B and B2C clients, delivering campaigns and inspiring the performance, creative and digital teams. You’ll have the opportunity to put your own stamp on the work we do and be a part of an exciting phase of growth for our business.
- Salary: £24,000-£29,000
- Leeds City Centre based (applicants must be commutable within 1 hour)
- Flexitime with core hours and remote working (at least 2 days in studio p/w)
- Someone with fantastic client communication skills, who’s not afraid of a challenge
- 1-2 year’s agency experience
- An understanding of different marketing channels and their role in hitting client objectives
- Experience in briefing creative and digital teams
- A “can do” attitude who’s happy to go above and beyond to help the team meet objectives
- Strong planning and organisational skills
- Someone comfortable in presenting to clients and thinking on their feet
- Someone with strong attention to detail, paired with a hungry appetite to keep learning
- An understanding of the importance of a ‘test and learn’ approach to enhance performance long-term
- An understanding of different performance marketing channels (including PPC, SEO) and their role in delivering client objectives
- Experience in producing client-ready reports (with help from the team)
- Proficient in all social media platforms with some experience of paid social
We’d like it if you have:
- Some experience in using TikTok for clients
- A creative and proactive mindset
- Fresh ideas and involvement in strategies for new business pitches
- Experience of analysing performance data to report on success across all platforms
- A broader understanding of digital marketing
So what can we offer you?
- Forward-thinking and progressive company
- Great working conditions with a relaxed and fun atmosphere
- Extended free holiday at Christmas
- Additional holiday for each year you work with us
- Monthly personal development time to learn something new or enrich your life. If you need something to help you progress, then just ask
- LS2 location with loads of amenities on our doorstep
- Team away days
- Duvet Days
- You won’t just be another number
- Free access to Spill employee support
So what's next?
Give us a call or fill out the form below.