Applications for this role have now closed. Feel free to send your details through however as we may still get in touch
Due to our continued growth, we’re looking for an awesome individual to join our Marketing team as a creative Social Media Executive. We need a social media addict who knows the importance of audience engagement and is always looking for new and creative ways to do things. You’ll be responsible for keeping our social media fresh and exciting across a variety of accounts, someone who’s never afraid to voice an idea and is always on the lookout for the next big thing.
You’ll be working on a wide range of client accounts, and no one day will be the same. You’ll be able to see your ideas from infancy to fruition (with plenty of help where needed) and take ownership of the great campaigns and ideas you come up with.
Other responsibilities include creating content and copywriting for a variety of mediums including email marketing, blogs, print flyers and PPC ads.
- Salary: Competitive and based on experience
- Leeds City Centre based
- Flexi-time with core hours
- Ad hoc remote working
We need someone with:
- A passion for social media content creation with strong creative copywriting skills
- Experience in using all major social media platforms, who is fluent in their role in the marketing mix
- Experience of planning social media content campaigns and the use of social media scheduling tools
- A creative mind who wants to do better, every time
… Attention to detail and a great attitude is a must
We’d like it if you have:
- Some agency experience working in a content creation role
- Experience using Adobe creative suite and some interest in graphic design / creative media
- The ability to understand analytics and how to use them to measure and report on success (including Google Analytics, Facebook, Twitter etc)
- Interest or experience in animation – After Effects / GIF creation for social
- Experience using WordPress
- Experience using MailChimp and other platforms for email campaigns
- Experience using PPC (Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter)
- A good level of commercial awareness
So what can we offer you?
- Growing company; come in on the ground floor and be a part of the future
- Employee benefits and profit share programme
- Summer day out during working hours
- Forward thinking and progressive company
- Great working conditions with a relaxed and fun atmosphere
- Extended free holiday at Christmas
- Monthly personal development time to help you get to where you want to be
- Employee benefits scheme you can use every day
- City centre location with loads of amenities on our doorstep
… You won’t just be another number
So what's next?
Give us a call or fill out the form below.