Sorry, we don’t want to use recruiters for this role.
We are on the lookout for a PPC Executive to join our team. You will be working on a wide range of client accounts, and no one day will be the same.
We need a data-driven and versatile person that enjoys building and managing PPC Campaigns (mainly Google Ads, Facebook Ads & LinkedIn Marketing Solutions) and understands the power of great content while being passionate about data-driven results.
You will be responsible for managing a portfolio of campaigns (both B2B & B2C), including communicating directly with clients to assist them in achieving their goals. You will be required to make recommendations and produce detailed analysis on a regular basis. This is an incredible opportunity to lead on new projects and work with a broad range of pay-per-click budgets.
- Salary: Competitive and based on experience
- Leeds City Centre based
- Flexitime with core hours and remote working
- An executive who can set up, manage and report on paid search campaigns
- At least 1 year’s agency experience
- Someone with the ability to conduct keyword research, create engaging ad copy for a range of audiences and segment ad groups
- An awareness of how to conduct competitor analysis in order to optimise a campaign
- Some experience in CRO and landing page optimisation would be beneficial
- Great communication skills
- A person with experience using SEO tools: SEMrush, PageSpeed Insights, Keyword Planner and Google Analytics
- Ability to understand PPC analytics and how to use them to measure and report on success (including Google Analytics, Facebook, Twitter)
- A creative and proactive mindset. Got a new and better way to do something? Tell us! Want to have a bash at something ‘not in your job description’? Tell us!
- Attention to detail
We’d like it if you have:
- Experience using Google Ads Performance Planner
- Certifications in Google Ads Skillshop (Search, Display, Measurement, Video, Shopping, Apps)
- Detailed knowledge of Ad Rank & Quality Score in order to maximise opportunities
- Experience using all major PPC platforms (Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Amazon, Google Ads)
- Experience conducting keyword research to guide content creation and strategy
So what can we offer you?
- Forward-thinking and progressive company
- Great working conditions with a relaxed and fun atmosphere
- Extended free holiday at Christmas
- Additional holiday for each year you work with us
- Monthly personal development time to learn something new or enrich your life. If you need something to help you progress then just ask
- LS2 location with loads of amenities on our doorstep
- Team away days
- Duvet Days
- Profit Share Scheme
- You won’t just be another number
So what's next?
Give us a call or fill out the form below.