Applications for this role are now closed. Sorry we don’t want to use recruiters for this role.
We are looking for a talented Graphic Designer to join our LITTLE team. This is a multidisciplinary role working across print, branding and digital. We are searching for a ‘true designer’; you live and breathe design, you love to touch paper in the weird way designers do, and you adore the pixel… and you certainly know the difference between leading and kerning!
- Salary: Competitive and based on experience
- Leeds City Centre based
- Flexi-time with core hours
- Ad hoc remote working
- 1 year of agency or freelance experience
- Strong Abode suite program knowledge (Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign)
- Ability to generate concepts and initial ideas as well as finished artwork
- Good interpersonal skills including a great telephone and email manner
- Attention to detail
…Great attitude is a must
We’d like it if you have:
- Interest or experience in Photography.
- Experience with simple animation creation using After Effects or similar.
So what can we offer you?
- Employee benefits program
- Forward thinking and progressive company
- Great working conditions with a relaxed and fun atmosphere
- Extended free holiday at Christmas
- Monthly personal development time to do whatever you want – if you need something to help you progress then just ask
- Employee benefits scheme you can use every day
- LS1 location with loads of amenities on our doorstep
- Studio Playstation
- You won’t just be another number
So what's next?
Give us a call or fill out the form below.