Refer your friend for £250. Recruiters; we have engaged with a carefully chosen few and will not be extending this at the moment
We are on the hunt for a
jack of all trades master of all trades! You will be passionate about code and making beautiful looking and functioning sites. The role is very varied and no one day will be the same. You’ll be working on large and small sized projects. You will be asked to build custom themed WordPress templates and develop and manage our larger scale web apps. These are built primarily using PHP Laravel. WordPress experience is highly desirable but not mandatory.
- Salary: Competitive and based on experience
- Leeds City Centre based
- Flexi time with core hours
- Ad hoc remote working
- 1 – 2 years of agency experience
- HTML / CSS (SASS, LESS or Stylus)
- PHP MVC framework experience (Laravel or Symfony desirable)
…Great attitude is a must
We’d like it if:
- “Under the hood” WordPress experience – creating bespoke WordPress themes and plugins
- Experience of server management tools (WHM, cPanel)
- Working knowledge of MySQL
- Angular / React experience
So what can we offer you?
- Employee benefits program
- Forward thinking and progressive company
- Great working conditions with a relaxed and fun atmosphere
- Extended free holiday at Christmas
- Extra holiday the longer you stay with us
- Monthly personal development time to do whatever you want. If you need something to help you progress then just ask
- Employee benefits scheme you can use everyday
- LS1 location with loads of amenities on our doorstep
- Studio Playstation
- You won’t just be another number
So what's next?
Give us a call or fill out the form below.