37.5 hours per week flexi-time
Applications for this role have now closed. Feel free to send your details through however as we may still get in touch
We’re on the lookout for a Junior / Apprentice Web Developer.
The role requires basic knowledge of both front-end (HTML, CSS, JS) and back-end technologies (PHP, MySQL, Command Line), however a positive can-do attitude, willingness to learn and collaborate are the most important factors for the successful candidate.
As part of your role at LITTLE, you’ll gain exposure to:
– PHP 7.x/5.5+
– Laravel Framework
– WordPress Theme and Plugin Development
– Linux Server Admin
– API development and consumption
– Complex MySQL queries
– Bespoke Systems
– and much more..
What we are
We’re a full service marketing agency, providing our clients with everything they require. This means that some days will be spent developing email templates, whilst other days are spent developing complex functionality in bespoke systems. Love it or hate it, WordPress is also part of CMS of choice when it comes developing small brochure websites.
What we’re not
We’re not a ridiculously busy software house where you’re a small cog in a huge system. Although every developer has their strengths and weaknesses, we’re looking for a good all rounder. Someone who’s not afraid to get their hands dirty in a some deprecated legacy code!
What we offer
– Great working conditions with a relaxed and fun atmosphere
– Salary: Competitive and based on experience
– Leeds City Centre based
– Flexi time with core hours
– Ad hoc remote working
– Employee benefits program (e.g. cinema tickets discounts)
– Extended free holiday at Christmas
– Extra holiday the longer you stay with us
– Monthly personal development time to do whatever you want. If you need something to help you progress then just ask
– Forward thinking and progressive company
Give us a call or fill out the form below.