Applications for this role has closed. Recruiters; we have engaged with a carefully chosen few and will not be extending this at the moment
Are you an established Account Manager with agency experience and a love for all things creative? Do you get a buzz from dealing with clients and helping them reach their goals? As a LITTLE Account Manager you’ll be responsible for taking the day-to-day lead on client accounts, working with B2B and B2C clients to develop marketing strategies, delivering campaigns and inspiring the creative and digital team.
- Salary: Competitive and based on experience
- Leeds City Centre based
- Flexi time with core hours
- Ad hoc remote working
We really need you to have…
- A positive attitude
- Agency experience
- A good ability to spot opportunities and cross sell
- A superhuman ability to build solid relationships with others
- Experience in delivering integrated campaigns – both print and digital
- A phone first attitude
It would be pretty great if you had
- Your own car and a full driving licence!
So what can we offer you?
- Growing company; come in on the ground floor and be a part of the future
- Employee benefits program
- Forward thinking and progressive company
- Great working conditions with a relaxed and fun atmosphere
- Extended free holiday at Christmas
- Monthly personal development time to do whatever you want. If you need something to help you progress then just ask
- Employee benefits scheme you can use everyday
- Chose your workstation; we don’t mind if you prefer to work on Mac or PC
- LS1 location with loads of amenities on our doorstep
- Studio Playstation
- You won’t just be another number
So what's next?
Give us a call or fill out the form below.