Sorry, we don’t want to use recruiters for this role.
We are on the lookout for an SEO Executive to join our team. You will be working on a wide range of client accounts, and no one day will be the same.
What you will be doing;
- Working with the team to create and deliver SEO strategies and campaigns
- Helping clients to understand opportunities and advise where they should be investing
- Regular reporting and working with clients to drive business goals
- Staying up to date with industry trends by self-learning, attending industry events and skill-sharing
- Having a real say on new processes in the business and driving change
We need you to have;
- Ideally 1 – 3 years of marketing experience
- Good technical knowledge of onsite SEO and how links impact organic results
- Experience summarising complex technical issues in a way less technical people will understand
- Practice with Ahrefs, Screaming Frog, Moz, SEM Rush
- Ability to manage your own time effectively
- Google Analytics / Microsoft Excel knowledge
- Cross channel experience would be advantageous
- A desire to learn new skills and how to create digital marketing strategies
Overall…a great attitude is a must.
- Salary: Competitive and based on experience
- Leeds City Centre based though currently remote working
- Flexitime with core hours and remote working
So what can we offer you?
- A forward-thinking and progressive company
- Great working conditions with a relaxed and fun atmosphere
- Extended free holiday at Christmas
- Additional holiday for each year you work with us
- Monthly personal development time to learn something new or enrich your life. If you need something to help you progress, then just ask
- LS2 location with loads of amenities on our doorstep
- Team away days
- Duvet Days
- Profit Share Scheme
- You won’t just be another number
So what's next?
Give us a call or fill out the form below.