Sorry, we don’t want to use recruiters for this role.
We are looking for an awesome Marketing Executive with experience of SEO and PPC to join our growing team. You will be working on a wide range of client accounts, and no one day will be the same. We need a creative minded and adaptable person that enjoys writing smoking-hot SEO friendly copy, understands the power of great content but also lives and breathes driving data-driven results.
- Salary: Competitive and based on experience
- Leeds City Centre based
- Flexitime with core hours
- Remote working (although our Leeds studio will be ‘open’ while it’s safe to do so, this role is primarily remote-based)
- An excellent copywriter who’s used to proofreading other peoples work and giving constructive, helpful feedback
- Some agency experience working in a content creation role with a focus on SEO
- Knowledge of the SEO principles for onsite and offsite search marketing
- Strong copywriting skills (for SEO friendly blogs, social media, website content and email campaigns)
- Someone who is comfortable using all major social media platforms and is fluent in their role in the marketing mix
- A person with experience using SEO tools: SEMrush, Google page speed, keyword planner, Google Analytics etc
- Ability to understand analytics and how to use them to measure and report on success (including Google Analytics, Facebook, Twitter)
- Awareness of PPC platforms and their role in search campaigns
- Good interpersonal skills including a great telephone and email manner
- Creative and proactive mindset, got a new and better way to do something? Tell us! Want to have a bash at something ‘not in your job description’? Tell us!
- Attention to detail
…Great attitude is a must
We’d like it if you have:
- Experience using WordPress
- Experience using Adobe Creative Suite
- An interest in design, innovation and general creativity
- Experience using MailChimp for email campaigns
- Experience using PPC (Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter and AdWords)
- Experience using social media scheduling tools such as Hootsuite
- Experience of conducting keyword research to guide content creation and strategy
- Advanced SEO knowledge
- PR and outreach experience
So what can we offer you?
- Growing company; come in on the ground floor and be a part of the future
- Forward-thinking and progressive company
- Great working conditions with a relaxed and fun atmosphere
- Extended free holiday at Christmas
- Additional holiday for each year you work with us
- Monthly personal development time to learn something new or enrich your life. If you need something to help you progress then just ask
- Chose your workstation; we don’t mind if you prefer to work on Mac or PC
- LS2 location with loads of amenities on our doorstep
- Duvet Days
- Profit Share Scheme
- You won’t just be another number
So what's next?
Give us a call or fill out the form below.